The House of Ireland Events:
- Monthly meetings are held on the first Sunday of the month at 5 p.m. in the Hall of Nations
- Irish History Classes meet at the cottage on the first Monday of the month from 7 - 9 p.m.
- Irish Music Classes are
held at the cottage each Sunday morning from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Irish Céilí Dance is taught each Wednesday from 7 - 9 p.m. in Rooms 204 and 203 of the Casa Del
Prado in Balboa Park. Contact: Paul Wermuth
- Irish Language Classes will be starting again in March. Contact: Shanti Hofshi for details.
Beginning I: Thursdays from 7 - 9 p.m. Starting March 21. Taught by Shanti Hofshi.
- Annual Ethnic Food Fair, Sunday May 27th, 2012 from 10am to 5pm.
- December Nights (Christmas on the Prado) will be Friday December 8 and Saturday, December 9, 2012
Other Irish Events: